The summer is fast imminent, and that means more and more time spend outsides. Confidently, it also means you’ve been stocking up sun safety aspect sunscreen. But 75 percent of beachgoers who lather on sunscreen onto their skin will overlook one essential spot on their lips.
Lip care should be taken even in summer since lip problems are manifested not only in winter, but also in summer. It is because lips get dried up soon due to the heat in summer season. Let us know the precautions to be taken in this seasion.
- You should try to prevent over visibility to the sun rays as they can absorb of your lips and make them dry. If you have to spend a time outside, then you should go for ‘triple lip stick ‘, with skin lotions and sun cream built right in.
- Protect your lips from the harsh varying weather conditions. Eat a lot of green fresh fruits and vegetables. Gorge on foods rich in Vitamins. Increase your intake of water.
- Apply coconut oil to your lips everyday. This moisturizes the lips.
- As our themes are made up of 90% water, drinking a lot water not only can help you stay hydrated, it also controls and regulates your lips and themes natural balance by stimulating the blood flow, liquids, and other elements within your body. In addition, consuming lot water also allows replace the moisture lost during your day to day activities.
- Peppermint lip balm brings relief to lips damaged by summer season sun. Add 10 drops of pepper mint oil to 1 tbsp of honey. Implement it to the lips at bedtime. You may add 10 drops each of grapefruit oil and rose oil instead of pepper mint.
- You may also consume lot of liquids in your diet. Cut down the consumption of carbonated sodas, tea, or coffee. Drink fresh fruits and veggies juice or vegetables juice. Butter milk is very wise decision after your meals.
- Lips turn black due to warm in summer. Take Saffron Kesar and mix it with curd. Implement this curd to lips everyday two or three times a day. Lips get good color.
- Dried lips should be applied with almond and coconut oil mixed in same quantities. Lips will be moist for a longer period by this.
- You should try to prevent over visibility to the sun rays as they can absorb moisture of your lips and make them dry. If you have to invest a time outside, then you should go for ‘triple lip stick ‘, with skin lotions and sun block designed right in.
- Massage lips every night with a mixture of 1/2 tspn Glycerin and 1/2 tspn castor oil, 1/2 tspn fresh freshly squeezed lemon juice and leave overnight.
- Apply lip balm and lipgloss only over sun-protection cream
- Apply vaseline to your lips everyday.
Also Read : Most Effective Home Remedies for Sagging Skin