Recipe Servings: 4
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes + Freezing Time
Aamras is the blend or plup of the Mango. People love is by placing some flavors like Rose syrup or Cardamom or almonds, saffron etc in it for getting that tasting perspective. Mango season would be without all its wonder if you don’t try this traditional complement along with those hot and sharp Pooris or Parathas.
Recipe of Aamras :
- 4 mangoes
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- 1/2 tsp ghee per serving (optional)
- Sugar as per taste
How to Make Aamras :
- Chill 4 mangoes in the refrigerator for a few times. The mangoes which have began wrinkles are the best for aamras.
- Massage the fruits with its epidermis on. Then press out the pulp. Mix in sugar only if required.
- Add cardamom powder and mix well with a wooden mixer.
- Leave the aamras pulpy and dense. Section out in small serves in steel bowls or fairly cups. Top provide with melted ghee.