Spice up your food time with this straightforward and delicious Chicken curry dish. It’s a family favorite – just bear in mind that this recipe is medium-fat rather than low-fat.
Balancing with suddenly unexpected supper party? Here’s a fast Chicken Recipe to your rescue! This recipe is amazingly fast to prepare and could make you hit.
Recipe Servings: 4 to 6
Prep Time: 5 to 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 kg chicken
- 3 large onions, paste
- 1 Tbsp ginger paste
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 2 large tomatoes, pureed
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 Tbsp garlic paste
- 2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- Chopped coriander for garnish
- 2 Tbsp oil
- Salt to taste
How to Make Chicken Curry
- Heat oil in a pan and sauté the onion paste, garlic and ginger paste till golden brown.
- Add tomato puree. When the tomato puree dries up, add coriander powder, garam masala, cumin powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and salt. Let the spices bake.
- Add chicken pieces into the masala. Mix well and bake till they are golden brown.
- Add 1/2 cup of water and mix. Cover with a lid and let it rumble till the chicken is cooked.
- For garnish with chopped coriander and serve.