Behind every successful man there is a woman called “Mom”
A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dates all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path.
How do you thank the person who has had the biggest impact on your life? When your own words don’t feel like enough, finding the words to write on Mother’s Day can be very challenging, so here’s some motivation for you! I wish you discover a Mother’s Day saying that’s just right for your mom.
- God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers. by: Jewish proverb
- Dear Mamma, you will always and forever be the first woman I have ever loved this much. Happy Mother’s day.
- No gift to your mother can ever equal her gift to you
- A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary. by: Dorothy Canfield Fisher
- Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.
- We never know the love of the parent until we become parents ourselves. by: Henry Ward Beecher
- The mother’s heart is the child’s schoolroom. by: Henry Ward Beecher, US Congressional clergyman
- That best academy, a mother’s knee. by: James Russell Lowell
- All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That’s his. by: Oscar Wilde
- The moment a child is born, the mother is also born.
She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
- Mothers and their children are in a category all their own. There’s no bond so strong in the entire world. No love so instantaneous and forgiving. by: Gail Tsukiyama
- My mother… she is beautiful, softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her. by: Jodi Picoult
- Motherhood is a choice you make every day, to put someone else happiness and well-being ahead of your own, to teach the hard lessons, to do the right thing even when you’re not sure what the right thing is…and to forgive yourself, over and over again, for doing everything wrong. by: Donna Ball
- You are the greatest gift from the heavens mother, filled with love and care for all your children and the entire family.
- M is for Marvelous
O is for Open
T is for Trustworthy
H is for Honest
E is for Elegant
R is for Reliable
Happy Mother’s Day! I love you!
- You are the best friend and best mother ever. Mommy you are the serious gift to me. Wish you a very Happy Mother’s Day.
- Your love is inexhaustible mother, nobody can give their hearts like you have. Every second that my heart beats, it reminds me that you gave me life and I should cherish you.
- I always pray to God for your long live! May I always feel your warm touch. Love you Mom. Happy Mother’s Day!
- I just want you to know how special and fortunate I find myself to be blessed with a mom as loving, caring and wonderful as you.
- Mommy, I love you, for all that you do. I’ll kiss you & hug you, because you love me, too. You feed me & need me, to teach you to play, so smile because I love you, On this Mother’s Day.
- Without mothers, our society would be doomed. You are a great example of what it takes to keep the chaos organized.
- The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.
- My mother, my friend so dear, throughout my life, you’re always near. A tender smile, to guide my way, you’re the sunshine to light my day. Happy Mother’s Day to your mom.
- Youth fades, love droops, the leaves of friendship fail. But a mother’s secret love outlives them all.
- Your pretty smile, your kind eyes, your heart of gold and your healing touch; mother, you are no less than an angel to me. I love you. Happy mother’s day.
- Definition of MOTHER…the greatest unconditional and infinite love we will ever experience in our existence…
- Mom, you’ve held onto my hand for a while, but now I am growing up. But just remember, you will always hold on to my heart, forever. Forever there will be love.
- Sometimes you feel as if the world has given up on you, but the one person who remains standing through it all is your mother.
- If a mother believes that her child will succeed, the child will succeed.
- You are valuable, because you are a one-of a kind, stupendous, amazing mom. Happy Mother’s Day.
- In the end, mothers are always right. No one else tells the truth.” by: Randy Susan Meyers.
- My mother had a good deal of trouble with me but I think she enjoyed it.” by: Mark Twain
- No matter how old a mother is, she watches her middle-aged children for signs of improvement.” by: Florida Scott
- Don’t poets know it, Better than others? God can’t be always everywhere: and, so, Invented Mothers.
- And remember that behind every successful woman is a basket of dirty laundry.
- Mother–that was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries.
- To describe my mother would be to write about a Bahubali in its perfect power.
- Hugs can do great amounts of good, especially for children. by: Princess Diana
- Motherhood: All love begins and ends there. by: Robert Browning
- My mother really was my partner in every project I had. She was just the great enabler of my dreams. by: Diane Keaton
Moms, if you have any special wishes that you love to share with your mother, or you have a mother’s day quotes to add to our list, leave a comment here.