Rules for Happy Professional Life
- Trust nobody.
- What happens in office, remain in office, never take office gossips to home and vice versa.
- Enter office on time, leave on time. Your desktop is not helping improvement in your health.
- Never make GF/BF and/or brother/sister in office. It will always backfire.
- Expect nothing. If somebody helps, feel thankful. If not, you will learn to know things on your own.
- Never rush for position. If you get promoted, congrats. If not, it doesn’t matter. You will always be remembered for your knowledge and politeness, not for your designation.
- Never run behind office stuff. You have better things to do in life.
- Avoid taking everything on your ego. Your salary matters. You are being paid. Use your assets to get happiness.
- It doesn’t matter how people treat you. Be humble. You are not everyone’s cup of tea.
- In the end nothing matters except family, friends, home, and Inner peace. Share your views and missed Lessons in comment.
# Copied #