Tandoori Chicken is Chicken prepared as meals by cooking, yogurt and essence marinated Chicken, in a tandoor, a round clay-based oven. It is a well-known dish coming from the Native Indian subcontinent. It is well-known in Native Indian and Pakistan and Bangladesh. It has gained popularity in other parts of the world through restaurants providing meals from the subcontinent.
Total: 40 min
Prep: 20 min
Cook: 20 min
Serve: 4 meals
- 8 skin free, boneless chicken hip and legs (about 2 1/2 pounds)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tbsps plain yogurt
- Kosher salt
- 4 tsp tomato paste
- 1 3/4 tsp hot paprika
- 1 2 -inch piece cinnamon, peeled and approximately chopped
- 1 tbsp veggie oil
- 1/2 small red onion, approximately chopped
- 3 cloves garlic cloves, smashed
- 1 1/2 tsp floor cumin
- 2 tsp floor coriander
- Cooked grain, for providing (optional)
- 2 tbsps sliced fresh cilantro
- Preheat the broiler. Create superficial cuts in the chicken hip and legs with a sharp knife. Throw the chicken with the fresh freshly squeezed orange juice and 1 1/2 tsp salt in a large dish.
- Pulse 2 tbsps natural, the veggie oil, red onion, garlic cloves, cinnamon, tomato insert, cilantro, cumin, 11/2 tsp paprika and 1/2 tsp. salt in a blender for making an insert. Throw the chicken in the mix and let marinate Quarter of an hour.
- Place the chicken on a foil-lined broiler pan. Broil, turning once until a little bit charred and a temperature gauge placed into the center signs up 165 degrees F, 5 to 6 moments per side.
- Meanwhile, combine the staying 1/2 cup natural and 1/4 tsp. paprika, the cilantro and a touch of salt in a dish. Top the chicken with the natural marinade and serve with grain, if desired.
- Per serving: Calories 237; Fat 9 g (Saturated 2 g); Cholesterol 115 mg; Sodium 1,266 mg; Carbs 8 g; Fiber 2 g; Protein 30 g.
You may also like: Chicken Recipe : Recipe of Chicken Curry